Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preface

I am creating this for my block 4.2- Health System and Disaster because I have chosen blog as my contract. To all my readers, please read all my entries with an open-minded manner and feel free to leave a comment. We should learn this topic together. There are too much to be learnt in this topic.

According to Prof. Dr. Laksono, whatever we write should always be some theories and facts. But I actually disagree with his point. When we are blogging, we are not always writing facts and theories. We can also write our feelings, comments and opinions about this block.  Feelings, opinions, comments are something subjective. Sometimes, they cannot be supported by facts and theories from a book.

To support my stand, therefore, I would like to define "Blog". "Blog" can be defined as: 1) A blog (a blend of the term web log) is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video (wikipedia); 2) a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order" (the free online dictionary).

Therefore, in my blog, there would be facts, theories, my thoughts (including some questions in my mind), my feelings and maybe some comments (positive or negative) which are related to this block. Hopefully, by that, we would understand this topic well and if there are questions in my mind, you can help me to solve my puzzle.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment