Sunday, December 5, 2010

Should Dr.Sardjito General Hospital be fined or given a warning letter?

Yesterday, when I was walking into IRNA I of Dr. Sardjito Genaral Hospital, I saw a lot of people (more than 10 ppl) smoking outside IRNA I.


Wow, more than 10 people smoked in the hospital compound!!

For your information, one of the obligations of a hospital is to enforce all hospital environment as non-smoking area. Administrative sanction will be imposed upon those hospitals which refuse to fulfil the obligation. The sanction can be:
  • warning
  • written warning
  • fine and cancellation of hospital permit
So, my question is: Since Dr.Sardjito General Hospital does not fulfil the obligation, should it be fined or given a warning letter?

Reference:
1. MOH. Guest lecture: Hospital Law (Legal Aspect of Hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment